Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Week 7 EOC : Tell Me About Your Career Goals

I have always had career goals set up in mind, from the time I was still in High school till, up to now.  I have even managed to achieve a few goals as of now, for one I found that I can understand the body and how it works when it moves fairly well.  I found this with my first time doing a rig for a lizard like character.  I did a little research found how different bones lined up for most lizard creatures with similar body style and lined it up as such.  Then I proceeded to skin it so that the body itself bent the way it should with the skeleton rig that I created.  It didn’t take me too long and it came out really well, especially for my first time and was used in a minigame that my team was creating.   My next achievement is that in of a production of a game, I did a lot of coding that was needed and am working on skinning the rigs for the characters we have set up.  This achievement is into making a game as a part of a team, showing that I can work with others.  All of this shows me that I can work in a team and get work done that is necessary to complete for an entire team.  All of which is necessary for when I get into a larger spot of the game design world, this leads to my current goal, which is to not only graduate but start my grounding in my chosen industry.  I will be doing this by joining into a company and be added into a team of said company.  Then when I reach that point, it will be a key factor into how I evaluate my next job opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment