Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Voice

My Voice


I am an artist currently focusing in the field of Video Game Design.  I seek to tell others stories in every way that I can, from characters and how they look, what they wear and how they move, to dialogue, either through text, a description of what is going on in the story or audio from someone speaking or the sounds produced from said environment.  I enjoy all the different ways a story can be told and brought to life, this is why I decided to get into this field, I see video games as a way to use every medium to tell the stories I want to tell and get others involved and feel for the story.  I also seek to bring others together with my stories, to show everyone that they are not alone, that other people feel the same, think similarly and have maybe even gone through similar situations of struggle or success.  I not only seek to tell my stories but to tell the stories that others have thought of, to tell these stories correctly so that no important detail is left out, no rage left unfueled, no joy left silent.  

 Elevator Introduction (about a long sentence)

I am an artist, problem solver and story teller who strive in the field of Video Game Design.  I seek to create entertaining, immersive and intriguing stories that will effect and be remembered by many.  I want everyone who comes in contact with my ideas to connect not just with the story, but with others who have their own connection, whether it is similar or completely different.   I also hope to bring out the creativity in others and drive them to bring to life their own ideas. 

Objective statement/profile statement

My goal is to bring my ideas to life for people to connect with in a spiritual and intellectual level, as well as bring out the creative ideas of others to bring out different ideas to the masses.  I hope not only to connect to individuals to my stories but to connect those individuals with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment